Here is the answer for how do you get hemorrhoids and what does hemorrhoid feel like. Basically, hemorrhoids are caused due to malfunctioning of your digestive system and intestine, which is because of an unhealthy lifestyle and unhealthy food habits. So the direct hemorrhoid cause would be the passing of rock like hard stool, chronic constipation, frequent diarrhea, or the stress induced while delivering a baby.
Hemorrhoids are the swollen veins in the anal cavity that causes extreme discomfort while defecating. When the rectal veins swell inside the cavity it is known as internal hemorrhoid and when the swelling is outside the cavity it is called external hemorrhoids.
How Do You Get Hemorrhoids And What Causes Piles or Hemorrhoids?
How Do You Get Hemorrhoids
Unhealthy Food Habits > Difficulty In Digestion (Acidity) > More Secretion Of Pancrease Juice > Irregular Bowel Movements > Formation Of Hard Stool > Pressure Of Rectum > Pressure On Anal Veins > Veins Swell Called (Hemorrhoids)
Let us discuss all direct and indirect hemorrhoids causes and their relation with piles. You can browse our posts to read about all home remedies and hemorrhoids treatment.
- Home Remedies For Piles (Hemorrhoid)
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
- Best Over The Counter Hemorrhoid Treatments
- How to Deal With Hemorrhoids During Pregnancy
- How to Stop Bleeding Hemorrhoids (Piles)
- How to Use Sitz Bath to Relieve Hemorrhoids Pain
- 7 Best Hemorrhoid Cream And Ointments For Fast Relief
- 10 Yoga Asanas For Piles: Natural Cure For Hemorrhoid And Constipation
- Recommended Diet And Foods
- Homeopathic Medicines For Hemorrhoid
- Patanjali Ayurvedic Medicines For Hemorrhoid
Curing Constipation Means Curing Hemorrhoid.
2. Obesity or Overweight
3. Sedentary Lifestyle
4. Straining During Bowels Movements
Weightlifting means lifting heavy loads that could be a heavy machine, logs of books or anything that requires tons of effort.
8. Lack of Exercise And Yoga
9. Aging and weakness
10. Too Much Anal Sex
11. Too Much Masturbation
12. Genetic Cause Of Hemorrhoids
Health Counselor and Primary Care Physician by profession, I have 12 years experience in primary health care services. Years of practical experience in women’s health care & ANC services and study have gained me a lot of knowledge on several health issues and I wish to share these medical advice and suggestion through this blog.