If you are looking for the best hemorrhoids remedy then you have landed on the right page. Previously we have published a post on best home remedies for hemorrhoid, piles, and constipation in detail. This post has been contributed by one of our visitors because he wanted to emphasize on the best home remedies for hemorrhoids treatment what works best.
Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins and are often termed as piles. Treating them is not so difficult but the one who suffers indeed goes through a lot of pain. This is not a gender biased health issue; both males and females may suffer from it. This is most common amongst people above 30 years of age. The only point of concern with hemorrhoids is that they are better dealt with time.
Types of hemorrhoids
There are two types of hemorrhoids. They are mentioned below:-
- They are painless
- They occur inside the anus
- Their presence is usually not noticeable
- They are noticed when blood oozes through stool
- They are painful, itchy and irritating
- They develop right under the skin
- At times surgery is the only solution
Hemorrhoids Solutions: Best Home Remedy For Piles
Some ways to cure hemorrhoids are mentioned below:-
- Peels of citrus fruits -Boil the peels of citrus fruits like lemon and orange. Let it cool and consume two glasses of it twice in a day. This is best done with a gap of 6 hours. This is a proven solution to cure hemorrhoids.
- Use Hazel solution – This is good for internal hemorrhoids and is considered one of the best herbal remedies for hemorrhoid. It has to be applied to the affected area. Use a cotton swab/soft towel. Soak either in the solution, now place the soaked source at the affected area for a minute.
- Take a Warm bath– Taking a warm bath of 20-30 minutes does help in curing hemorrhoids. This will surely reduce the itchiness and irritation. This is best done regularly.
- Have Nutritious diet– Be it internal or external, hemorrhoids are painful and occur due to an improper bowel movement. Proper and fiber-rich diet are hemorrhoids natural remedies that do help in decreasing the discomfort.
- Increase water intake- Drinking enough water will keep your guts well and help it to function properly. The color of the urine indicates whether one is hydrated adequately. The color of the urine should be light yellow. If the color is dark yellow then it means that you are not taking enough water. Plenty of water intakes creates softer stools. Soft stools move easily through the colon lessening the need of straining.
- Use Ice packs – Use ice packs to decrease the pain. Just place them on the affected area and try to relax. Do that up to 5 times a day and you will feel relieved.
These remedies have proved their mettle and have been used since ages. Let someone know about these today!
With these remedies mentioned above, here are given some more treatments you can take help from:-
- Rubber band ligation– In this treatment, a band is used for placing around hemorrhoid’s base. This helps in cutting the blood flow off to hemorrhoid. This cause hemorrhoid to die off & wither away in some days.
- Galvanic electrotherapy – Electric currents are used to dry hemorrhoids in this treatment.
- Sclerotherapy – Injections are used to make the veins strong and eventually cure hemorrhoids.
- Infrared coagulation- Infrared beam is used to burn the hemorrhoids.
- Surgery – This is termed as hemorrhoidectomy. This removes the problem instantly.
The best way to cure a problem is to prevent it. Same goes for hemorrhoids as well. The common reasons that cause them are-unhealthy lifestyle and sitting at one place for hours. These two factors do trigger the problem.
A balanced diet, plenty of water intake and proper sleep are what you should do to prevent health problems. No one can help you the way you can help yourself. By not looking after yourself, you invite pain and discomfort. Sleep on time, eat healthily and exercise regularly and follow a healthy lifestyle to be healthy!
A Professional Naturopath, Yoga Teacher & Therapist at Arogya Yogshala Dhanbad. I have studied in Uttrakhand Sanskrit University and have been teaching Yoga and Naturopathy for the last 6 years. I believe nature has a cure for everything and Yoga means addition – the addition of energy, strength, and beauty to body, mind and soul. I love to share health facts, natural home remedies and best yoga asanas that can make your life easier and happier.