Cirrhosis is a liver disease complication, It is a result of the late stage of scaring.
The damage caused to the liver from cirrhosis generally cannot be undone but It can be diagnosed at the initial stages so that the extent of further damage to the liver can be minimized and be limited.
- Vitamins That Are Good For Joints And Bones
- Best Pain Relief Cream For Joint Pain
- 11 Ways To Get Rid Of Yeast Infection- Male Yeast Infection Home Remedy
- 1 10 Home Remedies For Curing Cirrhosis Of The Liver
- 2 7 Homeopathic Remedies For Cirrhosis Of Liver
Cirrhosis Of The Liver Causes
For Cirrhosis to occur a long-term continues damage to liver should be there.
It occurs when your liver is continuously exposed to toxins such as alcohol and viral infections. Viral hepatitis B and C are some common causes of Cirrhosis. Each time your liver is damaged it tries to repair itself and in that process, the scars tissues are formed. It causes severe weakness, loss of appetite, itching, your skin becomes yellowish (jaundice) etc.
- Best Patanjali Medicines For Diabetes And Sugar-Free Products
- How To Soften Stool That Is Ready To Come Out
- 15+ Magical Benefits of Eating Coconut Everyday (Raw Coconut)
This is a condition in which fat builds up in the liver, which causes scar tissue to form in your liver.
Some common causes-
- Too much consumption of alcohol.
- Too much inhalation and injection of toxins.
- Family background of having a same medical history.
- Hepatitis B & C infections.
Cirrhosis Of Liver Symptoms
Cirrhosis does not show any symptoms often, until & unless your liver got damaged to an extent.
However, at later stages, It may show following symptoms:
- Bruising easily
- Bleeding from nose and gums
- Itchy skin
- Yellowish discoloration of the skin
- Yellowish discoloration of eyes
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Frequent fever
- Discoloration of urine may become darker
- Vomiting blood in severe cases and worst cases
- How To Cure Fissure Permanently (All Fissure Treatment Types)
- Top 10 Recommended Homeopathic Medicine For Fissure
- How To Get Rid Of Dermatitis : 15 Best Eczema On Hands Treatment (Fast)
10 Home Remedies For Curing Cirrhosis Of The Liver
Here, You can get good prescribed home remedies and you should use the following home remedies to improve your condition. However, Consult with a doctor before trying any herbal supplements. It will be the best option to consult with the specialist before doing anything because sometimes some remedy doesn’t suit our body.
So, Let’s see the home remedy in cirrhosis of the liver.
Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant which helps in repairing the damage caused to your liver. It can also help in restoring the liver functionality. You can have turmeric milk once every day.
- Top 10 Stool Softener Brands For Pills, Tablets, & Syrups
- Best Stool Softener For Daily Use (Without Getting Addicted)
2. Papaya Seed
Papaya seed contains many vital nutrients which help in healing the damages caused to your liver. It also contains enzymes like papain which protects our organs from free radicals. And in this way, It is very beneficial.
- Crush some papaya seeds to extract the juice.
- Take a teaspoon full of juice mix this with lemon juice.
- Mix this mixture with a glass of water and drink it immediately.
- You can have it once a day daily.
3. Milk Thistle
It contains Silymarin that exhibits antioxidants which has properties like detoxifying. It detoxifies our liver combating the symptoms of cirrhosis.
- Take 1-2 teaspoon of milk thistle tea into a boiling hot water.
- Steer it for few minutes, strain it.
- Now, Add little honey to it before drinking.
Ginger is another remedy having great antioxidant properties. It helps in flushing out the fat and toxins out of your liver.
- Can Diarrhea Cause Hemorrhoids To Flare Up (Explained)
- 20+ Foods To Avoid With Hemorrhoids (Just Stay Away)
- Take a small (1-2 inches) piece of ginger boil this with water.
- Now you can have this boiled water you can also put some honey to it to take out its strong flavor.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar
It helps in detoxifying your liver. It also contains acetic acid which increases the metabolism of your body.
- Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to with warm water.
- Mix it well and Now, You should add a teaspoon of honey to it.
- Now You can consume it.
- Itchy Bum Hole Not Worms? It’s Probably The Pinworms!
- 9 Effective Angular Cheilitis Treatment Over The Counter
6. Burdock Root
it is a great source of antioxidants it has properties like detoxifying and diuretic. It helps in your liver functionality.
- Add 1-2 teaspoon of burdock root tea into a cup of boiling water.
- Steer it for few minutes and then drink it.
- You can also add honey to it to obtain flavor.
7. Carrot Seed Oil
It helps in regenerating the cells of your liver.it is hectic and has detoxifying capabilities also. Hence it is very useful in cirrhosis.
- Take some oil.
- Apply in below the ribs and on the lower part of your abdomen.
- 10+ Best Laxative For Constipation (Laxatives Home Remedies)
- 10+ Best Immediate Laxative For Frequent Bowel Movement
All parts of eclipta are very useful for the liver. Juice of eclipta leaves, in particular, is very useful in cirrhosis.
- Take a teaspoon full of eclipta juice extracted from her leaves and a spoon of raw honey.
- Mix it together and have it 3 times a day for quick results.
9. Flax Seeds
Flaxseeds contain omega-3 fatty acid which is really very helpful treating the cirrhosis of the liver. It reduces the inflammation and damage caused to the liver due to cirrhosis.
- Take a spoon full of powder flaxseed.
- Mix it with warm water.
- Then, Drink it immediately.
10. Green Tea
Green tea nowadays is very popular due to its many benefits. It contains beneficial polyphenols which have antioxidant properties, it helps in liver disease.
According to the University of Maryland, Drinking up to 10 cups per day appears to have positive benefits on the liver.
- Atkins Meal Plan For 7 Days: Ultimate Low Carb Meal Plan
- 2000 Calorie Diet Weight Loss Meal Plan Is Here
7 Homeopathic Remedies For Cirrhosis Of Liver
Here are some medicines prescribed that you should take according to the given particular symptoms. These are homeopathic medicine. So, It is obvious that you will not get results quickly.
So, be patient and apply the following medications, You can also buy the given medicine, the link is also given after every description.
1. Aurum Met
This medicine is very useful when a patient has a gray stool, the patient has a severe condition in winter and by cold and at night. Especially when a patient is Craving for milk and has an aversion to meat. The patient may be suffering from shifting pain, changeable physical and mental symptoms.
2. Calcarea Ars
This medicine can cure infantile enlargement of liver and spleen (a small organ in the stomach which controls the quality of the blood). it is helpful for a person who has complaints of drunkards
3. Enema & Jaundice
When a patient has Cirrhosis and it has caused him enough damage from lying on right side and in motion then this medicine is very helpful.
- Can Hemorrhoids Cause Cancer? ( Colon Cancer Or Hemorrhoids)
- Looking For ADHD Diet For Children Menu? Here’s All You Need To Know!
Lycopodium cures patients with cirrhosis with dull and aching pains when the liver is too sensitive to touch with a feeling of tension as if a rope was tied around the wrist. In this case, a patient may show symptoms like Desires for warm food and sweets. The patient may be chilly, angry, greedy and lazy.
- How To Cure Fistula By Yoga: 10 Yoga Asanas For Fistula
- How To Cure Fistula Permanently (Strategy For Fistula Free Life)
5. Nux Vom
Nux vom is for those persons who have indulged in excessive alcoholic liquors, highly spiced food, quinine.
It may also symptoms like:
- Sleeplessness and aversion to foods.
- Ineffectual and unsatisfied stool.
- The patient may get angry and oversensitive.
When jaundice is present in a malignant disease followed by atrophy, vomiting of food, soon after it becomes warm in the stomach. Unable to lie on the affected side. The patient is lean & thin, very sympathetic, restless, absent-minded and sharp intellect.
A patient may show fear of darkness and thunder-storm but susceptible towards hot.
- 20+ Foods To Avoid With Hemorrhoids (Just Stay Away)
- Why Do Hemorrhoids Itch At Night And How To Stop It?
Hypertrophy is useful for those people who have liver bile which may form gall-stones and the patient is constantly rubbing the liver region with his hand.
Morning diarrhea, offensive stool. it may also have alternative diarrhea and constipation, or diarrhea and headache.
- 5 Best Ointment For Piles In India That Really Works
- Home Remedies For Piles (Hemorrhoids): How To Cure Hemorrhoids At Home
- How To Become Mentally Strong And Confident
A Professional Naturopath, Yoga Teacher & Therapist at Arogya Yogshala Dhanbad. I have studied in Uttrakhand Sanskrit University and have been teaching Yoga and Naturopathy for the last 6 years. I believe nature has a cure for everything and Yoga means addition – the addition of energy, strength, and beauty to body, mind and soul. I love to share health facts, natural home remedies and best yoga asanas that can make your life easier and happier.