Earlier we had emphasized on the importance of coconut oil for hemorrhoids, and this time we have discussed on the best use of coconut husk for piles cure at home.
Are you suffering from Piles, Hemorrhoids, Fistula or Fissures and getting no way out of this, then this ayurvedic treatment is for you. Whether you are suffering from Grade 1 Hemorrhoids or Grade III hemorrhoids, this Coconut and Curd Treatment is an absolute boon for you. It is one of the best home remedies for piles or hemorrhoids and anyone can apply this at home, no matter whether you are rich or poor.
Just two ingredients and a little effort will solve your problem to a great extent. this ayurvedic mode of treatment is widely popular in India and they have been well benefited from this. This home remedy will also benefit pregnant ladies suffering from piles.
Coconut is one of those gifts from nature whose every part is used in a variety of purposes. Since ages coconut has been considered as a magical medication for stomach related issues. It is an ideal nourishment fruit, with tons of benefit. We will talk about its benefit later, let us now focus on its use to cure piles permanently.
To use Coconut Ash for piles, you will need the following items:
1. One cup of stirred curd or fresh Curd.
2. Full Husk Covered Coconut.
How To Use Coconut Husk Ash For Piles (Hemorrhoids)
Follow the steps to prepare the Coconut Husk Treatment For Piles:
1. First remove the husk of Coconut completely and burn it completely. After it’s complete burning, collect Coconut Husk Ashes in a bowl.
2. Take fresh curd in a bowl, and then add some amount of coconut husk ashes in it, and mix them thoroughly until the solution turns blackish-white.
3. Now you can take this drink, it has a magical effect on piles and hemorrhoids.
That’s it! You have to take this drink for at least a week to see the full effect. Many people recommend it to take for three days but we would suggest it for 4 to 5 days at least. You may stop accordingly if you experience any loose motion or frequent nature’s call. You need to take this drink in an empty stomach in the morning time. We won’t say that this will cure your piles overnight, but its prolonged use in intervals will bring magical effect.
Why Coconut Husk Ashes For Piles?
Well, Coconut Husk OR called Coir or coconut fiber is actually a great natural fiber. And on burning coconut husk ashes becomes perfect Charcoal, which has huge benefits for your stomach and intestine. Charcoal has anti-water retention properties, and Piles or Hemorrhoids is something that has resulted due to the wrong working of your pancreas and excess water retention causes swelling or inflammation. Moreover, the curd is an amazing laxative and helps to soften hard stools. So, when both of these ingredients are mixed, they make up a perfect home remedy for Piles, Hemorrhoids, Fissures, and Fistula.
If you really want to get rid of piles or hemorrhoids, then first you need to bring change in your lifestyle. Because Piles or Bawaseer is a consequence of your unhealthy habits and unhealthy diet that you consume. Both of these unhealthy actions causes adverse pressure on your stomach, pancreas, and intestines. And as a result, you start getting anal disorders in form of veins swelling, anal tears and anal irritations. This Coconut Ash For Piles Treatment will work in a longer term, besides, you need to stay away from foods that irritate hemorrhoids and actions that increase hemorrhoids.
What Works Best For Hemorrhoids?
When we talk about getting rid of hemorrhoids, we also mean eliminating it’s symptoms and causes like constipation, bloating, itching, irritation, burning, shrinking hemorrhoids swelling, tears and stopping bleeding hemorrhoids.
So following are some helpful hemorrhoids solutions that might work out for you, depending upon the grade and type of piles you have.
1. First stop all spicy and junk foods you have been taking and include intake of more fiber-rich foods, The spicy and chilly foods will trigger the inflammation and burning sensation, so better ignore them asap.
2. Take some stool softeners like some laxatives (raw milk or unprocessed hot milk works like charm) or else use coconut husk ash for piles.
3. Ignore all water retention foods that cause bloating, believe it or not, but being overweight and bloated also increases the tendency for piles and hemorrhoids. We have discussed all the possible causes of piles here.
5. Do regular exercises timely, at least dedicate an hour for exercise and yoga. Regular practice of specific yoga for piles and fissure will bring immediate relief.
6. Don’t take much stress that causes an adverse effect in the healing of hemorrhoids, avoid too long sitting, weightlifting and avoid consumption of red meat, alcohol, and ginger at any cost.
7. For immediate relief from hemorrhoidal pain, take painkillers and apply the best hemorrhoids cream or go for any over the counter hemorrhoids treatments, and use sitz bath to shrink hemorrhoids swelling.
We also want you to get well soon, so we are working hard to bring all possible remedies and cure for piles and hemorrhoids in one place. This home remedy that makes use of coconut husk ashes for hemorrhoids have been used by many common sufferers and they have given positive reviews about it too. Hope you liked this post, don’t forget to share this post and help others as well.
Health Counselor and Primary Care Physician by profession, I have 12 years experience in primary health care services. Years of practical experience in women’s health care & ANC services and study have gained me a lot of knowledge on several health issues and I wish to share these medical advice and suggestion through this blog.