Every individual has a different health system and different metabolism that controls the characteristics of your body. Similarly, not everyone’s body can respond in the same way as others. Losing weight is a good thing which helps to increase the overall health of our body and heart. But different people have different variations in the method by which they try to lose weight.
Well in case you are wondering Atkins meal plan for 7 days, is a high-protein, high-fat diet which contains carbohydrates in a severely restricted quantity. It is a very effective method for losing weight and can guide to numerous health improvements. Dr. Robert Atkins first charted and promoted this idea, and so the name for the very popular diet was given as Atkins Diet.
- 0.1 Benefits of Atkin Meal:
- 0.2 How Atkins Meal Works:
- 0.3 Foods To Consume:
- 0.4 Foods To Keep Away From:
- 1 Atkins Meal Plan For 7 Days : Low Carb Meal Plan For A Week.
Benefits of Atkin Meal:
Atkin meals or low carb meals have been very popular for some time now. People have adopted these meals to gain good benefits out of it. Below are some of the major benefits –
- Fast weight loss is a major benefit which it makes it so popular.
- Low carb diet menu planner takes away the desire to eat much thus controlling the appetite in everyone.
- Since it holds control over sugar and calories level, insulin levels are also maintained pretty well.
- These meals increase the health of your heart to great extents.
So that’s quite a beneficial list which will surely help you achieve better health.
How Atkins Meal Works:
You might be wondering how this is possible. The major reasons why low-carbohydrate diets are this effective for losing weight is that when people decrease carbohydrate and in turn eat lots of protein, their hunger level goes down, thus they can end up eating less, which results in weight loss.
Another way by which we lose weight is that since glucose derived from carbohydrates is not available anymore for energy because of the low-carb diet, your body begins to burn the stored fat instead and thus resulting into weight loss. If you want to know more about how Atkins meal works, then download Atkins diet meal plan pdf.
Let’s now have a look at the kinds of food which you must include and exclude from your list when you are following an Atkin diet plan.
Foods To Consume:
- Almost all meat available in the market like beef, lamb, pork, chicken, bacon, etc. must be in the list of food. You do not need to eat all of them, but a few of them will suffice.
- Delicious seafood like the trout, salmon, sardines, etc. and fatty fish are also an important part of the shopping list.
- Eggs are also a good addition to the list of food, especially the Omega-3 ones.
- Kale, broccoli, spinach, asparagus and other leafy green vegetables are the best.
- Dairy fat like butter, cheese, yoghurt are an essential part of your diet.
- Almonds, sunflower seeds, walnuts, and another kind of seeds and nuts are good sources for low carb menu.
- Olive oil preferably extra-virgin, coconut oil, avocado oil is essential too.
- Hot drinks like coffee, green tea, etc.
There are lots of delicious ingredients which can make you a tasty meal. If you want to cook some interesting food, then proceed to free atkins diet plan download. But there is some food which you need to avoid, read them below.
Foods To Keep Away From:
- Anything that contains Sugar like Soft drinks, cakes, candy, fruit juice, ice cream, etc. The intake of sugar will ruin your complete Atkin meal routine.
- Grains which have high carbohydrate counts like wheat, rye, barley and even rice.
- Corn oil, Soybean oil, and few others are rich carbohydrate sources. Thus stay away from them completely.
- Prevent yourself from eating vegetables like carrots, turnips.
- Fruits like bananas, apples, grapes, etc. may be healthy but they contain carbohydrate.
Atkins meal consists of 4 different phases all of which are a part of a systematic approach to diet. All the four stages are vital, but sometimes individuals do not get to maintain the schedule or want to see faster results.
Atkins Meal Plan For 7 Days : Low Carb Meal Plan For A Week.
Before you get to know what are the meals you can eat, you must keep in mind that you have to maintain low carb diet plan of 1200 calories in these seven days, by eating high-fat, high-protein, along with low-carb vegetables. Here goes atkins diet menu first week for your convenience.
Atkins Diet Plan Day 1
For breakfast, you can have a sandwich made out of any meat sausage and leafy green vegetables. Drink some coffee or green tea along with it. In lunch, a simple egg salad and a few slices of cooked bacon will be good enough. For dinner, a preparation of chicken or other meat along with some fresh leafy vegetables like cauliflower or lettuce will suffice. For snacks in between the meals, you can consume Atkins vanilla shake or some nuts and seeds.
Atkins Diet Plan Day 2
You can have the same breakfast like day one or prepare something new but from Atkin guided list only. Keep in mind add only one new item to the menu at a time. Adding some cream to coffee or simply a glass of milk tea can also be taken. In lunch, salad and a chicken preparation are preferred. For dinner, you can have sausages, cooked broccoli along with a measured quantity of butter or cheese.
Atkins Diet Plan Day 3
Try something new like cream cheese pancakes along with slices of cooked bacon. Coffee with cream is fine as well. Cooked cauliflower or broccoli with sausage links will suffice for lunch. For dinner, you can cook a dish of pasta or spaghetti topped with leafy vegetables. In between meals if you feel hungry, eat Mozzarella string cheese.
Atkins Diet Plan Day 4
Breakfasts can be variable just like the other meals but always one change at a time. Sausage links with coffee topped with heavy cream will be delicious. Dishes like Roast Chicken Stir Fry or Sausage links are preferred. In dinner, you can cook meatballs or Atkins frozen chicken with broccoli and other leafy veggies.
Atkins Diet Plan Day 5
Cheese pancakes with coffee topped with heavy cream or poached eggs should start the day right. A salad made out of vegetables and meatballs can be consumed in the afternoon. Dinner should contain a meat dish along with the cooked vegetables.
Atkins Diet Plan Day 6
Scrambling or poached or soft boiled eggs can be eaten with some cooked bacon and obviously the coffee. If you feel hungry in between, you can obviously eat any nuts or seeds or even chocolate but keel in mind the sugar content is very low. Cooked baby spinach or broccoli along with any meat preparation will be good.
Atkins Diet Plan Day 7
The final day is also a crucial day; remember the low carb diet plan 1200 calories count which you must maintain. Pancakes, cooked bacon, poached eggs, etc. can all be an option or either one of them. Meat and vegetable salad will keep your stomach filled throughout the afternoon. In dinner, you can eat Atkins frozen chicken or cook another form of meat. Use some cheddar cheese or butter in the food.
For desserts, you can eat chocolates which have low sugar content or yogurt, almost every day.
So, as you can see from the above timeline what kind of food you roughly must have in these seven days. Food prepared with the ingredients mentioned previously in the article is all good to eat. If you are completely confused about what to cook, then you can find out the low carb diet menu planner. Atkins meals are usually very effective and low carb meal plan on a budget.
If possible consult your physician before starting the diet. Download the no carb diet plan pdf and cook some great food but maintain your body structure at the same time as well. To download this post in pdf format you just need to click on the print option and then save this post as PDF format.
A Professional Naturopath, Yoga Teacher & Therapist at Arogya Yogshala Dhanbad. I have studied in Uttrakhand Sanskrit University and have been teaching Yoga and Naturopathy for the last 6 years. I believe nature has a cure for everything and Yoga means addition – the addition of energy, strength, and beauty to body, mind and soul. I love to share health facts, natural home remedies and best yoga asanas that can make your life easier and happier.