Are you experiencing some pain in your Hands? Do your fingers feel Sore? You may suffer from arthritis in your hands. Arthritis can cause a lot of problems but do not worry as there are several Arthritis in Hands Natural Remedies which can help you to deal with arthritis in your hands easily.
Arthritis can be either Osteoarthritis or Rheumatoid arthritis. Most likely, women suffer from this disease than men.
While the former is caused due to the weakening of the cartilage, the latter occurs when the healthy tissues which are meant to protect the joints of your body gets attacked by your immunity system.
Even trauma such as injuries can cause post- Traumatic Arthritis. There are some of the signs of early arthritis in hands. You need to get yourself diagnosed by a physician.
- Best Prescription Topical Pain Relief Cream And Products (Fast Relief)
- The 10 Best Pain Relieving Creams (Vanish Your Pain)
- 1 How To Get Rid Of Arthritis In Fingers: 10 Home Remedies For Rheumatoid Arthritis
How To Get It Diagnosed?
You need to inform your doctor about all the symptoms in order for them to diagnose your disease. Your physician might even need to perform some serious physical examination on your hands.
Doctors usually will check your hands for any kind of deformities. Several tests such as MRI and X-ray is needed to properly diagnose the patient. There are several other symptoms that are associated with arthritis in hands.
- Worried About Your Joints? Try The Best Anti-Inflammatory Creams!
- Knee Cartilage Regeneration Home Remedies And Treatment (Must Read)
How To Get Rid Of Arthritis In Fingers: 10 Home Remedies For Rheumatoid Arthritis
While there are medications as well as physical therapy for these kinds of patients, home remedies sometimes work wonders and give good results.
1. Castor oil
Castor oil is an effective remedy which is completely natural and helps you to overcome your arthritis problems in your hands. This kind of oil helps you to overcome the inflammation as well as the redness in your hands as it is a sore hands remedy.
How To Apply?
It has several helpful ingredients out of which the primary ingredient is Ricinoleic acid. This helps you to overcome pain due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- You can apply castor oil on your hands every day and get massaged by someone else in order to reduce the pain.
- You can also heat up around two tablespoons of oil and mix it with orange juice. This mixture needs to be consumed every day for around two weeks in order to get relief from arthritis pain.
- You need to be careful that you do not consume it in excessive amount as castor oil is known for its laxative properties.
2. Fenugreek Seeds
You may ask yourself the question “ how to get rid of arthritis naturally”. Well, these seeds is your answer. Fenugreek seeds are another key ingredient if you want to get rid of arthritis in your hands in a completely natural way. It has some of the anti-inflammatory as well as anti-oxidant properties that can help you to deal with your pain.
The pain you experience from arthritis will be gone in a few months if you start using these seeds.
How To Apply?
- You need to soak the seeds in a cup of water over the night.
- Then, you need to eat them on an empty stomach the next morning.
- Do not drink the water where the seeds were soaked. This process should be done every day for a few months.
This spice can be found in several kitchens across the country but it has a lot of benefits. It is known to be anti-bacterial and helps you to fight with inflammation.
It is also known to be antiseptic and has several properties that make it one of the best anti-oxidants. Turmeric is a completely natural substance.
How To Apply?
All you need to do is add a little bit of ground turmeric along with a bit of honey and milk in a glass.
If you cannot drink milk and are lactose- intolerant than you can look for other alternatives such as a vegetable-based dairy product or water instead.
If someone asks you “ how to get rid of arthritis In fingers” then turmeric should be your answer.
4. Olive Oil
Olive oil can be a bit expensive but works wonders when it comes to treating arthritis. It has a primary ingredient of oleo-cantal that helps to inhibit certain enzymes that are responsible for the inflammation caused due to arthritis.
It helps to cope up with rheumatoid arthritis and people who tend to incorporate olive oil in their diet tend to suffer less from arthritis.
How To Apply?
You can give your hands a massage with olive oil in order to get relief from arthritis.
If you want better results you can even add the oil along with lavender essential oil in order to deal with the pain of arthritis in your hands.
5. Cinnamon And Honey
Thus, these substances can help you to treat arthritis inflammation easily.
- Are Bananas Good For Constipation (Ripe Vs Unripe Bananas)
- How To Use Baking Soda For Constipation (Baking Soda Laxative Recipe)
How To Apply?
You need to drink take at least one teaspoon of honey along with some crushed ground cinnamon.
If you consume this mixture early in the morning, it will help you to deal with arthritis using these arthritides in hands natural remedies.
6. Epsom Salts
Epsom salts can be quite effective if you want to get relief from arthritis pain. Symptoms of arthritis pain in your hands such as inflammation gradually reduce if you start using these salts.
How To Apply?
- All you need to do is add some amount of Epsom salts to a bowl of water.
- You have to soak your hands for around 20 minutes and you will get relief in just a couple of weeks. It will also help you to get relief from stiffness as well as the pain.
If you gather more information about these salts then you would know that they are excellent when it comes to home remedies for rheumatoid arthritis.
Epsom salts are not very expensive so it will be easy for your pocket as well.
7. Apple-Cider Vinegar
Although it is quite cheap, it can be used to treat arthritis in your hands effectively. All you need to do is add a bit of this apple- cider vinegar to a cup of water along with some drops of honey.
This will help you to get relief. The other method that you can use is to use cayenne pepper and mix it with apple- cider vinegar.
You have to soak your hands in this mixture for around 20 minutes and then wash your hands properly with warm water. This would help you to get relief from hand arthritis.
8. Ice Pack
You can use this method for getting instant relief from problems such as arthritis in hands. Even though different people react to ice packs differently, you can use it to get rid of the pain.
- Ice packs should be placed at one joint at one time in order to get relief.
- You need to apply the ice pack every day for around 20 minutes almost a lot of times a day.
- Always remember to place a thin towel between the ice pack and your skin in order to reduce the chances of frostbite.
If you want, you can only use ice packs as a treatment for arthritis in finger joints. The results will differ from one person to another.
Do you have ginger at home? If you do then Ginger can help you to get relief from you hand arthritis pain as it is anti-inflammatory as well as rich in antioxidants.
It can be the answer to your question “ what is good for arthritis in hands”.. There are also a lot of benefits if you drink ginger tea. You can add two pieces of ginger to water and boil it for a couple of minutes.
Then you need to strain it and drink it at least twice a day. This process needs to be repeated for a week or so.
10. Hand Exercises
These exercises are really important as it keeps your tendons and ligaments really flexible. This ensures that your hand movement does not get restricted.
The first exercise is making a fist. You have to do it at least 10 times a day to get relief. The next exercise is to bend your fingers and then your thumbs. You then have to make an ‘O’ by using your hands.
These are some of the exercises that you need to perform to keep your hands arthritis free. You have to always practice these exercise gently in order to get relief.
Try not to overuse your hands in order to avoid severe pain.
In the end, it can be concluded that there can be several reasons why you might be suffering from arthritis in your hands. But do not worry as there are some of the best arthritis in hands natural remedies that can help you to deal with it effectively.
- Patanjali Products For Piles: 6 Best Ayurvedic Medicines For Hemorrhoid
- 10 Yoga Asanas For Piles: Natural Cure For Hemorrhoid And Constipation
From Ginger to Honey – All these substances are natural and will solve your arthritis problems in just a period of time. Along with these remedies you have to come up with an Arthritis Treatment Diet in order to cope up with the disease.
- Atkins Meal Plan For 7 Days: Ultimate Low Carb Meal Plan
- 2000 Calorie Diet Weight Loss Meal Plan Is Here